Scott serves with the following Professional Associations:
- American Bar Association, Estate and Trust Division
- State Bar of Arizona, Probate Section, Trial Practice Section
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Estate and Trust Section, Trial Practice Section
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NEALA)
- Probate Study Committee, Probate Division, Superior Court, Maricopa County.
Scott’s major areas of practice are in probate-related litigation including wills, trusts, conservatorships, guardianships, elder law, mental health law and other areas of law pertinent to such cases, and special matters. He is also a certified private fiduciary, having been certified by the Certification of the Arizona Supreme Court.